Knowledge and Wisdom and Education
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ankesh Intwala

Psycological Empty Psycological

Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:58 am
New thought in my mind would like to share with you. Whenever I come across the word "WOMEN'S SECURITY" I always think what if suspect would have shown some HUMANITY to accused woman then this crime would have not happened. So my thought is about "Psychological Effect of Human Beings". If school's & college's arrange a seminar twice a month on psychology of human beings where they can give a basic understanding of conscious & subconscious mind's to students. Also they can make them understand that WOMEN'S SAFETY is their prior responsibility. Then crime against women ratio will get decrease all around the world.
IAM3X

Psycological Empty Re: Psycological

Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:23 am
I agree women are as important as the men of this society
Ankesh Intwala

Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:43 pm
Yes. Without women's support men's cannot survive. Men requires women in every stage of their life. According to me women are much more mentally stronger then men.
IAM3X

Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:51 pm
I don't agree with that tho
Ankesh Intwala

Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:08 pm
Women are more patience & mentally strong then men because Women conceive they have to patiencly take care of their health. During that 9 months their are many psychological & hormonal changes happen so they mentally get prepare themselves for that challenge. While giving birth they have to go through a severe pain that men can't even imagine. After birth mother is the one who breastfeed their child. In INDIA women is the one who takes cares of whole family. It doesn't mean men is not important for a family even they are but their are certain things that men couldn't do.
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://knowledgeandwisdom.forumotion.com

Psycological Empty Learn Psychology

Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:34 pm
I think students need to start to learn psychology from at least primary school and upwards. It is a vital tool in understanding how others think and why. I learnt psychology when I did my teacher training but these days at university in Australia trainee teachers do not learn any psychology.
Ankesh Intwala

Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:00 pm
Yes i do agree with you students need to start learning psychology from primary school so as the time passes they can learn to control their minds.
IAM3X

Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:40 pm
That is very important learning to control feelings and emotions
IAM3X

Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:41 pm
And also learning the consequences behind negative and positive thoughts and actions and how they both effect you
Ankesh Intwala

Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:08 pm
Feeling & Emotion has to be there in every human then only they would HUMBLE to help others. Psychological study will help them how to control their mind during tricky situations & they can also judge what is right & what is wrong in life.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum