Knowledge and Wisdom and Education
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Drewdemuth22

Education then and now Empty Education then and now

Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:55 pm
Hello everybody I haven’t heard any activity lately on our blog so I thought I would start a new topic and hope that I would get some participation first off I would just like to say I know it’s a honor to be here and I’m still looking forward to learning a lot And from are discussions I was just wondering if anybody had anything to say on the topic of education how we were taught as kids Elementary school middle school high school back then and if we could change anything about that what would it be? For me I know that as soon as I graduated being that I was always pretty much on my own from a young age School never taught me any of the basics of life How To manage money how to manage a checking account How to apply for loans how to properly maintain credit score basic things like this I think are very important and we should be taught at a young age that’s one thing I would change about my education growing up I think it would’ve better prepared me for my young adult hood And talking to others that I went to school with agreed with the same thing it was pretty much hard knots right out of school That’s Is a guaranteed success rate but if I could choose any easier way like the knowledge of how the real world words it would’ve helped !
mahsanialler
https://illuminati.mp/profile/Ayselmeralrecep/

Education then and now Empty Re: Education then and now

Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:40 am
When I was in school I suffered from mental health problems and no one knew anything about this problems. My teachers made it harder for me. I couldn't concentrate on studying and all they did was acting like I was trash even tho they all knew I had talent. Also my classmates used to bully me because of that and some other issues. At that time I was discovering my sexuality and gender. I was a little different than others and they noticed so they didn't want to be friends with me. I now get it that they were so young, even I myself was confused about the situation but the thing is that we need to study psychology in school and learn to accept people who are different than us. Mental health awareness is also an important topic.
mike2020
http://www.international-parliament.org/senate.html

Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:48 am
Technology is changing the way we live and do work, but it’s also transforming the way we learn. In the past several decades, technological innovations have made their way into the classroom and forever altered the course.Apple II desktop computers were cutting edge for their time, but computers today are smaller, faster, and give us immediate access to learning programs.
Drewdemuth22

Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:29 am
I believe the technology Has improved our education vary much by a click of a button you can pull up multiple sites with information on practically anything With videos and images blogs and definitions and I am very grateful for that The Internet can be use for multi purpose Situations And I know the older generations did not have This tool at their disposal But the only problem with this for me A true truth seeker of wisdom and knowledgeIs it’s very hard to find the truth there’s so much Miss information it’s hard to read between the lines so much information in hundreds of Google search pages for even one search of one word even if the truth is there it’s almost impossible to find we need something as a guide I know in the Emerald tablets of thooth He said make it hard for the seeker but he did not say make it impossible and being that were coming into a new age of illuminati And you have chosen us to be the leaders Of the masses if we had more interaction To prepare us for this task at hand thank you!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum