Knowledge and Wisdom and Education
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
sparky1111

EDUCATION - The Green school in BALI role modelling the way, should learning be like this. Empty EDUCATION - The Green school in BALI role modelling the way, should learning be like this.

Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:17 am
Have a look at how successful this setup is which actually earned a visit from Ban Ki Moon!

Have a look on Youtube by typing Green school Bali. (links disabled for now)

What's your thoughts?
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://knowledgeandwisdom.forumotion.com

EDUCATION - The Green school in BALI role modelling the way, should learning be like this. Empty Re: EDUCATION - The Green school in BALI role modelling the way, should learning be like this.

Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:57 pm
Like your topics sparky1111. Can you post the link for youtube for Green school Bali. Very Happy
sparky1111

EDUCATION - The Green school in BALI role modelling the way, should learning be like this. Empty Re: EDUCATION - The Green school in BALI role modelling the way, should learning be like this.

Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:03 am
I keep getting the error message that new members are not permitted to post links.
Ankesh Intwala

Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:15 am
I had seen the video of Green School Bali. It is awesome what a incredible way to teach students to respect animals and nature.
Daouda

Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:02 am
I watched the video on YouTube, and i find the Green School, very good! This is a way to bring the next generation to consider the environment and agricultural.
I watched another in the same school they have a Green Camp, waouu!
psalmuelotiz

Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:24 pm
Quite an awesome video based in the fact that it inculcates concern and care for the environment into the consciousness of the children so that it becomes part of their thinking
sparky1111

Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:54 am
Imagine the world being like this. Could you cope without your luxuries?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum