Knowledge and Wisdom and Education
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
sparky1111

Spiritual values and their importance of being part of education Empty Spiritual values and their importance of being part of education

Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:46 am
Education doesn't just mean knowing what 2+2 is and how to read and write or where we are on the map. Education is lacking important fundamental principles such as spiritual values that will fast track them towards the light.
What subjects should be added that would improve the core values towards society and each other where respect is once again alive?
Ankesh Intwala

Spiritual values and their importance of being part of education Empty Re: Spiritual values and their importance of being part of education

Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:03 am
Good thought! When we talk about spirituality then only works comes in my mind is YOGA and MEDITATION. If children make a habit of such spiritual practice every day it would create a calmness in their lives and their mind would get ready for future responsibilities.
sparky1111

Spiritual values and their importance of being part of education Empty Re: Spiritual values and their importance of being part of education

Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:53 am
I'd love to learn more about Yoga. This is one area I have not ventured into.
What 3 advantages would you say you get from this discipline?
Ankesh Intwala

Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:19 am
Their are numerous advantages of yoga but 3 of them are :-
1) Inner Peace.
2) Living with greater awareness.
3) Increase Energy Level.
psalmuelotiz

Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:51 pm
personally I think subjects or topic such as meditation and mind dynamics (by this I mean an understanding of how the mind works) more from the point of view of metaphysics than psychology should be added to the topics which are been taught
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum